Full Job Description:
Are you passionate about skin care, organized and social media savvy?
We are looking to hire a talented Spa Coordinator to our team!
We’re looking for someone who can handle calls and appointment bookings, but who also is eager to learn the ins and outs of our retail products! This position has the opportunity for growth within the company for the right candidiate.
-Experience in providing a high level of customer service
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Polite and courteous telephone manner
· Previous spa/salon or reception experience required
· Proficient in MS Office tools and in computer keyboarding [Milano and/or Jane Software an assest]
. Passionate about skincare and lifestyle products
· Ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends
This role also requires photography skills for capturing social media content.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter.
We’re so excited to meet you and expand our team!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
We adhere to all advised Covid protocols from Health Canada including the use of masques and plexiglass for selected treatments and client interaction.
reception in spa/salon/clinic: 3 years (required)
Work Location: One location
If interested, apply via link: