Medical Aesthetician/Laser Technician
– Demonstrated expertise in establishing and scaling a medical aesthetics practice, with a comprehensive understanding of the treatments and devices previously mentioned.
– Experience with our specific technologies – such as the Potenza RF microneeding device, Picosure Pro laser, and Elite IQ Laser – is highly desirable.
– Extensive knowledge of skincare consultations, product recommendations, and patient education is a must. Dermalogica expert certification is considered a significant advantage.
– Outstanding customer service acumen and a proven track record in fostering patient relationships is a must.
– Team-oriented with a versatile skill set, embracing everything from strategic planning to hands-on operational tasks.
– Knowledge of sanitization practices and infection control
– Capable of independently managing both clinical procedures and business operations.
– Proficient in social media strategy and execution within a medical aesthetics context
– Self-starter with an eagerness to learn quickly.
– Exceptional proficiency in technology, computer systems and software, with the ability to rapidly adapt to and master new systems.
Welcome to Bonne Vie Medical (www.bonneviemedical.com), an oasis for health, wellness, and aesthetics, led by a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals. Our clinic is a hub of innovation, equipped with state-of-the-art lasers and the latest medical aesthetic technology. Supported by industry leading electronic medical record and aesthetics software, we uphold exceptional standards of professionalism in medical aesthetics. As we grow our range of services, we seek a seasoned Medical Aesthetician to join our team.
This role is not just about performing treatments; it’s also about embracing the leadership and development of our medical aesthetics department, shaping its future direction and growth. Proven expertise in successfully establishing and expanding a medical aesthetics enterprise from the ground level is essential.
– Develop comprehensive medical aesthetic treatment plans for patients, outlining a multi-pronged approach to achieving the patient’s aesthetic goals, including recommendation of treatment types, scheduling, frequency, and an integrated skincare regimen, accompanied by product recommendations and associated training and patient education.
– Cultivate strong, trust-based relationships with patients and deliver exemplary medical aesthetics treatments, including laser hair removal, RF microneedling, laser skin resurfacing, facials, and chemical peels, among others.
– Proficiently operate the clinic’s existing devices, including: Picosure Pro Laser, Elite IQ Laser, Potenza RF Microneedling Machine, Beauty Booster Injection Device, DP4 Microneedling Device, PRPWorld Centrifuge and PRP extraction system, and more.
– Assist the clinic’s doctors and nurses in administering neuromodulators and dermal fillers, taking ownership of the administrative procedures.
– Operate with an ‘owner’ mentality to manage and grow the business, taking a lead role in business development, driving service expansion, and developing marketing strategies to enhance client acquisition and retention.
– Manage the clinic’s presence on social media, creating content specifically for an aesthetics clinic.
– Flexible schedule
– Paid time off
– 8 hour shift
– Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
– Commission pay
– Are you a Licensed Medical Aesthetican?
– How many years of hands-on medical aesthetics experience do you have?
– Do you have experience building a medical aesthetics clinic and/or running the business and operational side of the business?
– Do you have familiarity with any of the lasers and medical aesthetics devices we have in-clinic? If so – which ones? If not – which other devices have you used?
– Do you have experience providing facials, chemical peels, dermaplaning etc? Do you have experience with the Dermalogica line?
– Which skincare lines are you familiar with? Are you trained with the Dermalogica line?
– Do you have experience managing Social Media for an aesthetics business? If so – please provide the handles.
– What are your availabilities? Are you looking for full time or part time? Which days and times of the week are you available?
– What is your expected hourly wage for this position?