Full Job Description
Wish Dry Bar is a very luxurious hair boutique on Bellevue Avenue, West Vancouver opening We are located in the heart of the seawall surrounded by fabulous neighbours such as Earls restaurant, DaVinci’s, Crema & so much more.
Fast and efficient bus route from downtown Vancouver.
Our plan to is expand Wish Dry bar in North America by offering great service to our clients and creating a very happy work environment for our employees.
We offer exceptional service to our clients – making them look and feel fabulous.
The salon offers blow outs (7 hair styles) & makeup.
The story of our company and our initial boutique salon has evolved around 5 main motifs:
1. Great hair always adds the cherry on top to a confident woman
2. Women love to have fun and therefore our mission is fun, music, joy, and laughter.
3. As women, we are always busy, and this is a space for you to step out of your busy day and indulge in some “me” time
4. Feeling fab is key. Creating a space for our clients to feel as fabulous as they are so they can feel right at home.
5. The Wish workforce, our team, is our priority. A happy environment, comfortable space, and health-driven work equipment are some of the main key values provided for our staff. Richard Branson said it best “If you look after your staff, they’ll look after your customers. It’s that simple.”
6. Always passing it forward. A very important part of our company culture is helping the less fortunate and those in need.
We are looking for someone who is:
Friendly and works great with a team
Extremely passionate about creating beautiful blow outs
Passionate about customer service
Has experience doing hair 3-5 years
Make-up artist experience an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $45,000.00-$56,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
French not required
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
hair styling: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-30